Pages

Jun 25, 2009

Interesting enough?

Okay, so. A couple days ago, a friend of mine gave me some feedback about my blog. Well, what he read off my blog anyway, which was like ONE sentence, "The point of me making this blog is not to talk about my life." That was all he read and then asked me, "Then why are you making a blog?". And here's how the rest of the conversation went:



S
o now, I am going to try to prove to him that this blog IS about my life even though I am not talking about it directly AND that it is entertaining. If it is at least interesting for him, then I will be very satisfied because I at least made ONE person entertained/happy.

Oh, wait! Well, looky here, I guess this blog IS about my life. HAH! (Now is the part where he takes back what he said). As the respectable, well-known, journalist on Kazakh television would say:

"GREAT SUCCESS!"

1 comments:

Xiang Yan said...

I feel proud to be the first to comment and I feel even prouder to be the subject in one of your first few posts! LOL

Really did not expect you will put this in your blog. Yeah I think this blog is interesting, haha, so you have succeeded! CONGRATS! haha

Post a Comment