Pages

Jul 31, 2009

Yoooogah

Oh, wow. Its been ages since my last blog. So I'm going to try to make it up in this one. Super-long essay time! (Just bear with me).

A couple of days ago, I realized I had Jason Mraz added as a friend or whatever on Facebook because he had a new post. The post was a link to a video of him practicing Yoga so I, being the curios cat, decided to check it out. And, wow, after while watching the video, I never realized how funny Jason Mraz was. Well, I thought it was funny at least because I read some comments below the video and some people disagreed. Whatever, hate the haters and watch the vid here! Enjoy and remember to leave any thoughts or comments! :)

Oh, and notice how he says "Yoooogah". >.<






To view this on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjZCMNFxCkw
Or, if you can subscribe to Jason Mraz or view his other videos on: www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialJasonMraz and watch his other vids, which include one of him giving a tour of his studio and one talking about his album 'We Sing, We Dance, We Steal'. Lastly, if you want to add him on Facebook, click here.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment