Pages

Sep 12, 2009

I B EVIL

Ellow, elloww, people-who-I-think-read-my-blog-but-who-really-just-reads-one-then-closes-it.
Hehe.

Aaaanyway, just wanted to update you guys about whats going on and why my blog has gone from "Boring" to "Really Boring". Its really because I haven't had the time to procrastinate and I've actually been doing...*DUN DUN DUNNNN* HOMEWORK. LoL. So yeah, I've been working somewhat hard to get my shit in on time. Except for some French homework that I keep forgetting to do. Bahh, I hate being forgetful. (Is there like food or medicine that can improve the memory and such? If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I am in desperate need of a drug or something to keep me alert and remember important things!!)

Okay, I'm getting off track as usual; I didn't intend for this blog to be this long. So I'll just be quick now. The reason why I haven't been blogging much lately is because of homework, but also because I want to get more sleep. Oh, and then there's this evil concept of something called the IB. The International Baccalaureate. To my peeps who know that this is, well then, you understand what I'm going through right now. And to those who don't really know what the IB is, well, you'll have to wait for my next blog which will be in a video instead. So I'll be blabbing and doing weird shit about the IB and what it really does to students.


Photobucket
(http://churchill.vsb.bc.ca/mambo/)

Okay thats all for now! Watch out for the next vlog ;) xox

2 comments:

Xiang Yan said...

That is your handwriting? Very nice

Subrinuh_Elefante said...

ahahaha
nooo, I wish it were though!
I got the pic from Bob actually.
and he got it off a website
:D

Post a Comment