Pages

Sep 18, 2009

VMA's! (although its a bit late to blog abt it now :P)

Since I'm a little late to talk about the VMA's, if you watched it already you probably know what happened when they were giving the Moonman for Female Video of the Year. Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' music video won and as she was giving her thank you speech, Kanye West appears out of no where, takes the mic from her and says that he's happy for her and all that but BEYONCÉ should have won instead!

When I watched this, I was like, "Wtf?! Is he drunk or something??" because everyone, especially Beyoncé, was really surprised about what had just happened (notice her face right when Kanye disses Taylor). Then I saw Taylor's face and it looked like she was about to cry or something because she didn't continue her speech and then the commercials came up.

If you didn't see it yet, watch it here...





And here is Kanye apologizing. It looks as if he's about to cry but I don't know if it is genuine or not. What do you think? Tell me in a comment :) But I think he really shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!




Pink disses Kanye! Hahaha. I really hate that interviewer though. He's so annoying!



Wow, can you believe even PRESIDENT OBAMA disses him?! When the president calls you a jackass, it really means something. LoL.


Here's Traphik's reaction towards what happened with Taylor Swift (I LOVE this one >.<):




Now take a look at this... Hehehe....


0 comments:

Post a Comment