Pages

Oct 3, 2009

FLASH MOB IN MALAYSIA

Wow, I only found out yesterday about Malaysia's first flash mob (I think its the first, anyway) and it took place at KLCC on August 14th! Bahhh, too bad I missed it :( It woulda been awesome to see it!

What is a flash mob, you say? Well, Wikipedia says,

"A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual action for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. The term is generally not applied to events organized by public relations firms or as publicity stunts."

And I just realized that I depend on Wikipedia too much. But its human nature! So it really isn't my fault since humans, by nature, have habits. And, I guess, that's one of my habits that I need to outgrow. Along with procrastination, since I should be doing work instead of blogging. So, enjoy the video! Its a flash mob for Maxis, its pretty cool :)

If you were there for this event, please tell me in a comment or email me! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment