Pages

Feb 7, 2010

My fantasy.

Haha, not really.

I just photoshopped Megan Fox into a Na'vi.

I'm so excited :D

It took me around 12 hours to do it. I'm sort of an amateur with Photoshop so its not that great. You can spot mistakes in it and stuff.

BUT

its not that bad, I think. Take a look at the final product:



Just click it to enlarge, and you can probably see the mistakes on there :P


Okay, that's all for now. Since its Sunday, I think I should get started on my TOK essay, Econ IA, edit my World Lits and study for a math test.

Bah.

1 comments:

jfnvnisunfd said...

Are you having trouble in accessing email to the blockchain account? Having registered email account helps in solving numerous issues as you can easily recover and keep a check on your account. If you don’t know how to get email access to blockchain, you can always take help from the team of skilled professionals who’re there to assist you. All you have to do is call on blockchain helpline number which is functional all the time. Talking with the experts and asking for guidance is the best idea to know more about the exchange.
https://www.cryptowalletsupport.com/blockchain-support-phone-number/

Post a Comment