Pages

Jun 27, 2010

Funny Drunk Dancing

Archana and I watched Solomon Kane and then went around Palladium in search of materials we could use in Chatroulette, haha. We went to a stationary shop where they happened to sell a pair of these:


Purty cool, huh?!?! (Nottt. -_-)

On the way to Old Town square, we noticed a stand with three guys and a big flat screen TV placed beside them. WHAT a coincidence for them to be showing the exact documentary I watched to make my French presentation on animal cruelty, which was the reason why I turned pescatarian! =D They gave me this flyer with all the sad pictures of tortured and abused animals =(



Okay, now for something a little more light. Once we got to the square, we noticed this guy, who may or may not be drunk but was dancing to the club music so smoothly that he was probably just an oddball enjoying himself in the sun xD. Check out his awesome moves:

0 comments:

Post a Comment