Pages

Jul 28, 2010

HOTNESS OF MALE HAIR.

Hoooooly fucking hell. I'm feeling soo obsessed about hair right now. ESPECIALLY guy hair. Specifically FAUX HAWKS. hahaha. Please don't ask me why, I really do not know what is going on with me today.

I've watched this vid three times today:




Why am I getting all worked up about this hairstyle?
1. Because I prefer short hair but not too short. And in this vid, it is exactly the length I love in a guy because its neat yet it can still be styled all pretty-like. PLUS it gives you enough to hold on to, if you get my drift. *nudge nudge* Eh, ladies? ;) Nahh, only joking, teehee.

2. Because this guy is just plain hawttt. Ngehehehehek (annoying giggles)

AND OMIGCHEESUS DAVID BECKHAM AND HIS HAIRRRR (the one on his head, I mean):

LUVVS IT.

LUVSS IT EVEN MORE.

LUVVS THIS THE MOSTEST.
OHGADD if it were a little longer I think my eyes would pop out from staring too much xD


LUVVS THIS ONE JUST BECAUSE :D

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment